2021-12 – 2023-09 Senior Programming Specialist
Zorlu Performing Arts Center, İstanbul
- Booking, programming, advancing international live music events.
- Programming of Sónar Istanbul and MIX Festival.
- Project Coordinator for Sónar Istanbul’s +D that focuses on digital media art, electronic music, and creative industries.
- Project Coordinator of Digilogue Summit 2022 that focuses on creativity, technology and sustainability in digital arts.
- Previously managed bookings and advancings for local live music events, theaters and musicals.
2019-09 – 2021-12. Booker | Assistant Promoter
Beşiktaş Kültür Merkezi A.Ş., İstanbul
- Assisted international event bookings and organizations
- Assisted the film department on clearing music copyrights, film sales; followed up legal contracts for movies and TV series, facilitated connection between the producers and the legal team.
- Worked at a TV series produced for a national channel (Star TV), Sol Yanım, as an assistant to the Project Coordinator and Executive Producer. Dealt with artist contracts and provided communication between the actors, managers and legal department.
- Programming, back and front of house operations and production of live music events as well as theater and comedy shows at Maximum Uniq. Support across all aspects of Event Production including artist bookings, event schedules, contracts, staffing, advancing, pre & post show documentation.
2018-05 – 2019-04 Broadcast Support Specialist
Karnaval Media Group, İstanbul
- Hosted and produced the radio show 'Jazzville' on JoyJazz Radio for three years.
- Oversaw the broadcast of three digital radios and edited shows and podcasts.
- Checked and censored songs before their stream on Virgin Radio Turkey for explicit content, supported the Head of Content Department for new projects.
- Content writer of the podcast 'Kadın' (‘Woman’) that aimed to raise awareness on violence towards women in Turkey.
2020-10 – 2023-06 M.M.: Ethnomusicology
İstanbul Technical University
- Coursework in Ethnomusicology and Music Business
- Current standing: 3,65 GPA
2018-09 – 2019-05 Certificate Program: Jazz Studies
Bahçeşehir University - İstanbul
- Coursework in Jazz Vocals, Jazz History and Jazz Theory
2014-09 – 2018-07 Bachelor of Arts: International Relations
İstanbul Bilgi University
- Received %100 OSYM Scholarship
- Earned High Honors Degree
- Graduated with 3,72 GPA
- Coursework in International Affairs, Political Theory and Cultural Studies
- Member of International Platform for Young Entrepreneurs (IPFYE), European Union Club, Chess Club, Music Club and TEMA Club
2016-09 – 2017-07 Erasmus Exchange Program: International Affairs
Universiteit Leiden – The Netherlands
- Coursework in American Studies, Politics and Economy of South and South East Asia, Dutch Studies, Jazz History, International Administration and Comparative Analysis of Political Systems
2011-09 – 2014-07 High School Diploma:
İSTEK Semiha Şakir Schools - İstanbul
- Graduated with 85,46 GPA
- Received %100 OSYM Scholarship
- Awarded Honor Award
- Elected as the President for The Student Honor Board in 2014.
- Member of MUN Club, EYP Club and Music Club
July 2022 – Present
Executive calendar management, simultaneous interpretation, and translation for the founder of the ICP-UIP, conference organization and planning for Bosphorus Summit.
- Music Writer · Freelance
June 2018 – Present
Online magazines Jazz Dergisi (Jazz Magazine Turkey), Zorlu PSM Gazette, 4:otuzüç.
- Translator at We Will Stop Femicide Platform · Volunteer
September 2020 – March 2021
Translation of social media texts, interviews, e-mails for "Kadın Cinayetlerini Durduracağız Platformu" (We Will Stop Femicide Platform).
- Local Buddy at İstanbul Bilgi University
August 2015 – January 2016
Buddy Programme is organized by Istanbul Bilgi University for local students to volunteer and help international students throughout the semester.
- Genç TEMA Member at TEMA Vakfı, İstanbul
January 2016 – January 2017
Young TEMA (The Turkish Foundation for Combating Soil Erosion) members are expected to support the foundation in their universities through university clubs, organizing events and fundraising.